Sunday, November 25, 2007

You Tube, Podcasts and eAudiobooks

It's my final week - hooray, I made it!

You Tube is something I'm familiar with only via my teenage children who seem to spend vast amounts of time (and gigabytes) downloading "stuff". I've chosen the attached video purely becasue I find it funny.



On the other hand, the podcast I've chosen for my blog I've selected for its interest value. I've enjoyed listening to Radio National for years and "lifematters" at 9.00 am generally has some great information and guest speakers. I've chosen this program as it has information on topics I'd like to know more about.

http://www.abc.net.au/rn/lifematters/ I've also added it as a podcast.

The eAudio book I chose to listen to was a Grimm fable entitled "Clever Gretel". Not sure I really approve of her methods at all, though I imagine my teenage son would find her hilarious...

1 comment:

Zoya said...

Great to see you going so well Tina. It must have been hard with your thesis and all. Congratulations on that. Do you still have any brain cells left?

Kidding I know you do ....well sometimes I wonder....hee hee!